RLSNTCXOR – Hi-Vis NSW Rail Compliant Vortex Long-sleeve Shirt
100% PRE-SHRUNK COTTON I 155 GSM
$41.00 (+ gst)
- Stocked Item
- Vortex garments feature perforated 100 wash tape which allows airflow through the tape.
- Extra-large venting – underarm MAXCOOL cotton mesh vents to add more airflow therefore less perspiration.
- 155gsm lightweight orange 100% cotton pre-shrunk twill with a soft finish for better crease resistance.
- Twin needle stitching with 10mm safety stitch on the side and underarm seams for added durability.
- Flap chest pockets with twin needle stitching for added durability, plus pen partition on left pocket.
- Two-button adjustable sleeve cuff with a curved corner for a modern look.
- Two-part collar for extra comfort.
- Remodelled tapered classic style for an improved fit.
- Front taping positioning allows clear space for embroidery/screen printing of your company logo.
- Front taping: H pattern taping on the upper body – 100 wash premium 50mm longer wearing tape.
- Back taping: Rail cross-back style with additional tape on tail – 100 wash premium 50mm longer wearing tape.
- Biomotion taping on sleeves 100 wash premium 50mm longer wearing tape.
- High visibility fabric with added wrist (biomotion) reflective tape allows 24/7 day and night use of garment – a recommendation of Australian Standards AS/NZS 4602.1.2011 Amendment No 1:2016-11-23.
- UPF 50+
- Complies with AS/NZS 1906.4:2010 and high-visibility standard AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 Amendment No 1:2016-11-23, class D/N Safety Garment, suitable for Day & Night use. Class NF Non-Fluorescent Material.