We endeavour to have all in-stock items dispatched within three to ten days of payment receipt. For large orders, custom orders or back orders, we will give an estimated delivery date at the time of ordering.
We deliver via registered Australia Post throughout Australia or local courier for Sydney local area.
Additional charges will apply for urgent or special deliveries.
A full refund or exchange will be offered on any faulty or defective item due to faulty workmanship or materials.
We do not offer a refund on :
- incorrectly chosen, unwanted gifts, or where you “change your mind” PLEASE CHOOSE CAREFULLY.
- goods suffering from normal wear and tear
- goods damaged in the washing machine or dryer due to care instructions not having been followed
- goods that are discontinued products
- goods that have been embroidered or printed
All claims for exchange or return must be made by email.
If approved you will be given a return authorization to return the items. We will exchange items if you have chosen the incorrect size only if :
– Item is in original condition with packaging, swing tag and re-saleable
– All postage is cover by the purchaser (we recommend Registered Post)
– The item is currently in stock and not a clearance item
– A $22 restocking fee is paid
– The claim is made within 7 days from the date of delivery
The return address is: Master Workwear, 706 New Canterbury Rd, Hurlstone Park NSW 2193
Items embroidered or printed cannot be returned for exchange.
If any order is found to be incorrect as a result of an error by Master Workwear, goods will be re-supplied and any extra freight will be covered by us.