630267 – Safety Boots
$134.00 (+ gst)
The Puma Safety 630267 Tanami Brown is a metal-free elastic-sided boot. The upper is made of water repellent waxed premium leather and has a drawn-up scuff cap in the toe area to reduce leather abrasion when working on knees.
This model has a lightweight fibreglass toe cap and contains a shock-absorbing GelCell in the heel for the wearer’s comfort. As with all styles from the Scuff cap range, the Tanami Brown is Electrical Hazard rated for greater protection against electrical shock for those operating in higher-risk work environments.
- Stocked Item
- Water repellent waxed premium leather upper
- Elastic side
- 300°c heat resistant rubber outsole
- Slip-resistant with a mud release profile
- BreathActive lining
- GelCell shock absorber integrated into the heel
- Lightweight fibreglass toecap (200j impact protection)
- Puma Evercushion BA Plus insole
- Electrical Hazard Rated – ASTM F2413 Standard (USA)
- Certified to Australian Standards AS 2210.3:2019
- Sizing: AUS/UK 6-13 full sizes only